Wednesday Apr 16 2014
Lottery Results (posted 12:00)
A new Lottery has been drawn!
The Lottery draw for this week was 13-10-15-16-14
20 tickets were sold and 1 prizes were won!
Sadly no one won the Jackpot this week, so it will rollover to next week
1 tickets matched 3 numbers
Monday Apr 14 2014
Find Mirglin! (posted 6:45)
Is it possible that Princess Amalda, the eldest of Archibald's children, is still alive? Only Count Mirglin knows the truth for sure. It's time to find him and find out what he knows!
The next stage of the Race for the Throne is ready. As usual visit Binia in the Forest or The Duchess in the Castle to get your mission!
New Features and Changes (posted 4:54)
- The Healing Fairy Quest will now un-hide accidentally hidden Jujus
- The Pyramid will no longer accept un-deletable items being placed under it
- Catriss is no longer offering to heal the dead King
- The quest box on Dr Mux no longer covers the title bar
- The Broken Ring Pieces for the Ring of 5 Parts, the Broken Gem Pieces
for the Binia Quest and the Parts for the Sunken quest compass can no longer be accidentally deleted.
- Right-handed text-bubbles now display correctly on cave backgrounds.
Sunday Apr 13 2014
Groph of the Week (posted 0:01)
A new Groph of the Week has been added today.
Congratulations to Pooky
,owned by Tiermann (tiermann),
for being the Mourner of the King!
Pooky is one of many a groph who shed tears for the passing of the king. He holds up his candle in remembrance.
Friday Apr 11 2014
Revelation in the Tomb (posted 5:15)
The Roleplay of Regibald's funeral (here) is now over, and you can visit The Royal Tomb to see what happened next.
Armed with a revelation Binia (and of course the Duchess) have a new quest for everyone. Pick up this Quest Stage in the forest, or the Keep, as usual.