Internet Safety (posted 8:00)
Although the mods and wizards work to make this site a safe place for you all to play with your grophs and enjoy being friends, it's come to our attention that some of you are giving away personal information that your Mums and Dads might not be happy about you revealing, and that you probably shouldn't put in public areas for your own safety.Here's a list of the things that you should not post on your look-ups or in the forums:
Where you live
Your address or phone number
Your email address or IM Id
Which school you go to
How old you are
Photos of yourselves or your friends
If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend
Where you like to hang out
Anyone else's personal information
Please remember that if a stranger on Grophland asks you for personal information that you're not happy revealing, you should tell a Wizard or Moderator straight away.
The Wizards and Mods will be looking at your look-ups over the next few days and keeping an eye on forum posts, and will be asking you to remove any information that we feel might be putting you at risk.
Recent Changes (posted 7:32)
There have been many many minor changes recently, that I have just not gotten around to listing. Here are the ones I can remember.
- Shop prices now appear with commas in them
- Clicking on an item in the shop search takes you to the right part of the shop page
- Your grophgold on hand now appears with commas in it
- The Jackpot in the normal slots is now always at least 1000gg, even if it has just been won
- Grophs on sale in user shops now have a minimum price of 500gg
- There is now a confirmation step before you breed two grophs
- A number of spelling corrections have been done
- The contents of wardrobes and weapon racks are now alphabetical
If I have changed anything else and not announced it, please let me know!