By signing up to an account on Grophland.com you agree:
That we will store the email address that
you provide, and will use it to deliver password reminders and confirmation emails. We may also use
it to send you occasional announcements of news and new features if you opt into those.
That we will store the IP address that you use to access the site, which
we may use to check for multiple unpaid accounts (which are in violation of our policies on
That we will set cookies on your device to allow you to stay logged in and play the game.
Grophland does not request, store, or require, any other personal information, and we do not share
user information with third parties with the following exceptions:
- Grophland uses the CloudFlare Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up the load time of
the website. When you access Grophland.com, your request is routed through CloudFlare. This
means that your IP address will be shared with CloudFlare.
- If you are logged into Facebook while playing Grophland, and use one of the Facebook
like buttons, then that information is sent to Facebook.
- If you click on one of the "Vote for this Site" buttons at the bottom of the page, your
IP address is shared with the site you choose to vote on.
- If you purchase items from the cash store, or account upgrades page, your payment details
will be handled by PayPal.
In this case your IP address will be shared with JQuery.
- If you use Grophland to commit a crime (such as uploading illegal images) any information
we hold on you will be shared with the relevant law enforcement agencies.